While we had originally wanted to take our puppy, our girl has made it clear that nobody puts Jessie in a box, or sticks her double-coated ass in humid tropical heat. She has "decided" instead to take on a temporary live-in assignment as part-time trainer and entertainer of Charlie, the lovely puppy of my niece, Daryja, and nephew-in-law, Vince, in return for a fenced backyard, automatic ball thrower, Main Coon cat/tiger, daily 5-km walks, and lots of cuddles.
Gonna miss Jess, but know that she'll have more fun in the snow than the desert. As for our human child, relatives and everyone else, we'll miss you, too, but will keep you up-to-date as much as possible through this blog. We've left comments on. But I vet them. So be nice.
Subscribe if you'd like to be notified of new posts using a feed. No, I don't know how they work but I am sure Google does.
Alternatively, if you aren't so good on social media and technology, please send us a message on the contact list to the right and I will add you to an old-school email distribution list to let you know when new posts are out.
Two days until we cross the border. One day until we find out whether the US parks will still be open when we get there.
Oh, to travel in interesting times...
Thanks for setting this up. Now I can live vicariously through your adventures. Bon voyage!
ReplyDelete